Alexander Global Logistics recently moved a 145-ton mining crane from France to the Siberian city of Novokuznetsk.
The transport was organized in close collaboration between AGL Germany and AGL Russia.
The project consisted of several steps:
- Pre-carriage by truck to the German Baltic port of Kiel
- Smooth reloading from trucks to “Mafi-Trailers”
- Shipping the “Mafi-Trailers” by Baltic-ferry to St. Petersburg
- Re-loading in St. Petersburg onto trucks
- Delivery within Russia to Novokuznetsk - a road transport distance of almost 4.500 km
In addition AGL completed:
- Customs clearance both in Germany and Russia